Proposed Construction and equipping of a 50 students’ capacity science laboratory. – Muslim Secondary School
MUSLIM SECONDARY SCHOOL TENDER 2021
Muslim Secondary School is a Public School located in Township Ward in Kitui Central Constituency.
The school invites bids from Interested and Eligible bidders/Firms for Construction and equipping of a 50 students’ capacity science laboratory Tenderers may inspect the site and obtain a complete set of tender documents from the school during normal working hours. The details of the tender are as follows:
|S/No.||Tender No.||Description||Target group|
|1.||M.S.S/01/2020/21||Proposed Construction and equipping of a 50 students’ capacity science laboratory.||Open|
Interested tenderers who meet the following mandatory requirements supported by certified Copies of requisite documents at submission will be considered for further evaluation:
- Provide certificate of incorporation.
- Provide valid National Construction Authority (NCA) Certificate under categories NCA8.
- Provide PIN/VAT registration certificate.
- Provide valid tax compliance certificate
- Must provide a bid bond of Kshs. 80,000 of the bid price which must remain valid for 120 days (After the expiry of tender validity period) in form of a bank guarantee from a reputable bank or approved insurance by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority.
- Duly filled form of tender.
- Duly filled confidential business questionnaire.
- Valid CR12 from the Registrar of Companies
- Must show proof of the following;
- a)Adequate equipment holding for the specified type of work.
- b)Key technical staff to be engaged.
- c)Audited accounts for the last three years (2018 to 2020).
- d)Bank account in the name of the company (Attach six month s bank statement).
- e)Works of similar magnitude and complexity undertaken in the last three years.
- f)Litigation history of the company (Both court and arbitration cases).
- g)Evidence of sound financial standing or access to bank credit.
Completed set of tender documents, in plain sealed envelopes, clearly marked with the respective Tender Number, description and bearing the name and addressed to:
Muslim Secondary School
P.O. Box 691-90200, Kitui
Should be deposited in the Tender Box at the entrance of the School on or before Thursday, 27th May, 2021 at 10.00 AM. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of tenderers and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
Muslim Secondary School