Proposed Construction Of Multi Storeyed Dormitory Block
KERUGOYA GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL TENDER JULY 2021
The B.O.M of Kerugoya Girls High School, Kirinyaga Central Sub County, Kirinyaga County wishes to invite sealed bids from interested, eligible and competent tenderers for the following tender.
Tender No. KGHS/01/2021
Tender Name: Proposed construction of Multi Storeyed Dormitory Block [Phase 1] at Kerugoya Girls High School
NCA Category: NCA 4 Building woks
Closing Date: 4/8/2021
Interested bidders may obtain a set of bidding documents with detailed specification and conditions from Kerugoya Girls High School, Kirinyaga County P.o box 8-10300 Kerugoya upon payment of non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1,000 [Kenya Shillings One thousand Only].
Only bidders who meet the following mandatory requirement will be considered for further evaluation.
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/ Registration
- Attach form CR12
- Valid Tax Compliance
- Valid and relevant NCA Certificates and Licenses as Categorized above
- Provide a bid bond of 2% of the Tender Sum in form of a guarantee from reputable bank or insurance Company approved by PPOA, located in Kenya, and valid for 150 days from the closing date of the tender.
- Duly filled, signed and stamped Forms of Tender, Tender Questionnaire, Confidential Business Questionnaire and power of Attorney.
- Proof of previous experience in undertaking works of similar magnitude and complicity successfully in the last in the last five  years.
- Proof of technical qualification and capacities to undertake the works successfully.
- Provide copies of Audited Financial Accounts for three  previous years, dully endorsed, signed and stamped by a registered external auditor.
- Other Mandatory requirements as detailed in respective tender document
- Copy of receipts issued after purchase of soft copy of tender documents
A mandatory pre tender site visit will be conducted on 30th/07/2021 at 11:00 A.M Completed tender documents [1 Original copy of the bid document and 1 copy] in sealed envelope and clearly marked Tender No. KGHS/01/2021 should be addressed to,
PRINCIPAL, KERUGOYA GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL
P.0 BOX 8 -10300,
And dropped at the tender box situated at the entrance of the Kerugoya Girls High School Administration Block, Kirinyaga County on or before 4/8/2021 at 11.00 a.m.
Submitted tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the School’s Library.
Wambui T. Karanja [Mrs.]
Principal/ Secretary B.O.M/ P.A