PROPOSED REPAIR AND RENOVATION WORK AT THE NAKURU COUNTY HEADQUARTERS 2024 – CGN
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NAKURU TENDER FEBRUARY 2024
INVITATION TO TENDER
PROPOSED REPAIR AND RENOVATION WORK AT THE NAKURU COUNTY HEADQUARTERS.
TENDER NAME: CGN/FIN/ONT/003/2023-2024
1. The Nakuru County Government invites sealed tenders for Proposed repair and renovation work
at the Nakuru County Headquarters.
2. Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method (National) using a standardized tender
document. Tendering is reserved to all qualified and interested Tenderers (YOUTH).
3. Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents
during office hours i.e., 0900 to 1500 hours at the address given below.
4. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained electronically from the County Government of
Nakuru website; www.nakuru.go.ke, Supplier portal; supplier.treasury.go.ke or Public Procurement
Information Portal; https://ww.tenders.go.ke free of charge.
5. Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free of charge from the website
www.nakuru.go.ke, www.tenders.go.ke .
6. Tenders shall be quoted be in Kenya Shillings and shall include all taxes. Tenders shall remain valid for 210
days from the date of opening of tenders.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by an original Tender Securing Declaration Form.
8. The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted, from the
cover page to the last page including all attachments in the numerical format of 1, 2,3……
9. Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before THURSDAY 15TH FEBRUARY,
2024 AT 10.00 A.M. Electronic Tenders will be permitted.
10. Completed tenders indicating tender number and description as described in the Tender Document shallbe
submitted back in both soft and hardcopies. The softcopies should be submitted through supplierportal
and hard copies in plain sealed envelope indicating tender number and description as described inthe
Tender Document should be deposited in the Tender box located at Moi Road, County Government
Headquarters Ground Floor Entrance or sent by post to address below.
11. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any deadline
date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated
representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
12. Late tenders will be rejected.
13. The addresses referred to above are:
Physical address for obtaining further information:County
Government of Nakuru,
Supply Chain Office, Prison Road, Public Works Building,
2nd floor, Room 138, 139 or 140.
Physical address for hand/ Courier Delivery:
Delivery to the tender box,
Nakuru, Moi Road, County Government Headquarters Ground Floor Entrance
Address for Submission of Tenders.
The County Secretary
County Government of Nakuru,
P.O Box 2780-20100,
Moi Road, County Government Headquarters
Address for Opening of Tenders.
County Government of Nakuru
Moi Road, County Government
Headquarters, 1st Floor,
CHIEF OFFICER: JOSEPH MALINDA