Supply And Delivery Of Branded Plastic Water Tanks – AWWDA
ATHI WATER WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (AWWDA) TENDER 2021
|INVITATION FOR BIDS|
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BRANDED PLASTIC WATER TANKS
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING-RESERVED FOR YOUTH,WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITIES
|TENDER NO.||AWW D A/COK/WT/G-O 8/2021|
- The Government of Kenya through the Ministry of Water, Sanitation and litigation has allocated funds to Athi Water Works Development Agency (AWWDA) towards the Supply and Delivery of Branded Plastic Water tanks, within AWWDA area of jurisdiction.
- AWWDA now invites sealed bids from eligible suppliers for the Supply and Delivery of 6000L Branded Plastic Water Tanks.
- Tendering is open to all qualified and interested Tenderers under the Preference and Reservation Group (Youth, Women And People with Disabilities) registered appropriately with AGPO.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Athi Water Wonks Development Agency and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 0600 hours to 1700hours local time from Monday to Friday, except during lunch hour (1300 hours to 1400 hours), during weekends and public holidays at the address given below,
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidder upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs, 1000(Kenya Shillings One Thousand). The method of payment will be cash or bankers cheque. The documents can also be downloaded From www.awwwda.go.ke and www.tenders.go.ke free of charge Bidders who choose to download the bidding document from the website MUST forward their particulars immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org , for records and any further clarifications and addenda. Further information may be obtained from the address below:
- All bids must be accompanied by a Tender-Securing Declaration.
- The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
- Bids must be delivered to tine address below on or before 12.00 p.m. East African Time on 18th May 2021. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of all bidders’ designated representatives. ONLY ONE REPRESENTATIVE PER BIDDER will ho allowed to attend at the address below on 18th May,2021 13.05pm East African Time.
Chief Executive Officer,.
Athi Water Works Development Agency,
Athi Water Plaza
Muthaiga North Road, Off Kiambu Road
P.D. BOX 432B3-001OO,
Tel: 254-715 5B927U
Email: email@example.com ,