Supply And Delivery Of Consumer Water Meters – AWWDA
ATHI WATER WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (AWWDA) TENDER 2021
|INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)|
|Project:||NAIROBI SATELLITE TOWNS WATER AND SANITATION DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME; PHASE 1: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CONSUMER WATER METERS -LOT 3|
|BMZ No.||2013 65 436|
|TENDER NO:||TENDER NO. AWWDA/KFW/NST/G/03/2021|
- The Government of Kenya has received financing from the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany, through KFW Development Bank, to undertake the Nairobi Satellite Towns Water and Sanitation Development Programme, Phase I. The Project is being implemented by Athi Water Works Development Agency, a parastatal under the Ministry of Water and Irrigation.
- Athi Water Works Development Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for: Supply and Delivery of Consumer Water Meters – Lot 3. The Scope consists of:
Supply and Delivery of 16,700 Nr (Sixteen Thousand, Seven Hundred) Consumer Water Meters of the volumetric type (positive displacement meter), R=160, accuracy class 1, DN15-DN40.
The meters shall be high quality and robust for long term performance, high accuracy and reliability. They must be from a well-recognized manufacturer that has supplied similar domestic meters internationally for at least 10 years to ISO and OIML standards.
The meters must comply with EN ISO 4064: 2014, OIML R 49 :2013 and MID 2014/32/EU
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures as specified in the KFW Guidelines for Procurement of Consulting Services, Works, Plant, Goods and Non-Consulting Services in Financial Cooperation with Partner Countries (January 2019). The Guidelines can be downloaded from www.kfw-entwicklungsbank.de/International-financing/KfW-Development-Bank/Publications/Guidelines . Bidding is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the KFW Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address specified below and inspect the Bidding Documents during office hours from 8.00am to 5.00pm local time from Monday to Friday, except during lunch hour (1.00pm to 2.00pm), weekends and public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Kshs. 1,000 (Kenya Shillings One Thousand only) or equivalent in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be Cash or Banker’s Cheque. The Bidding Documents will be collected from the address given below upon production of a purchase receipt. Documents can also be downloaded from the AWWDA website: www.awwda.go.ke and www.tenders.go.ke, Bidders who download the bidding document from the website MUST forward their particulars immediately to email@example.com, for records and any further clarifications and addenda.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12 noon East African Time on 22nd June, 2021. The packages should be clearly marked; Nairobi Satellite Towns Water and Sanitation Development Programme, Phase I: Supply and Delivery of Consumer Water Meters – Lot 3: Tender No. AWWDA/KFW/NST/G/03/2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 22nd June, 2021 at 1205 hours East African Time.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Kshs. 2,000,000 (Kenya Shillings Two Million) or equivalent amount in Euro.
- The address referred to above is:
Chief Executive Officer
Athi Water Works Development Agency
Athi Water Plaza, Muthaiga North Road Off Kiambu Road
Tel: +254 2724292/3
Fax: +254 2724295