SUPPLY, DELIVERY INSTALLATION TRAINING AND COMMISSIONING OF ASSORTED LABORATORY EQUIPMENT 2022 – MOALF
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK, FISHERIES AND COOPERATIVES TENDER AUGUST 2022
STATE DEPARTMENT FOR CROP DEVELOPMENT AND AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH
|INVITATION FOR BIDS|
NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL AND RURAL INCLUSIVE GROWTH PROJECT
|Name of project||National Agricultural and Rural Inclusive Growth Project|
|Contract title||Supply, delivery installation Training and Commissioning of Assorted laboratory equipment|
- The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the National Agricultural and Rural inclusive Growth Project (NARIGP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contracts for Supply, delivery installation Training and Commissioning of Assorted laboratory equipment .
- The Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Cooperatives now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply de Very, installation training and commissioning of Assorted laboratory equipment as shown:-
|1||Coffee sample Roaster||2|
|3||Coffee sample Huller||2|
|4||MT-Pro Portable coffee moisture meter||2|
|5||Lab digital weighing scale with -related items||2|
|6||Water purification system||2|
|6||Electronic color sorter with related accessories||3|
|7||Portable bag sewing machine Platform scales||4|
|8||Portable bag closing machine with standard accessories||6|
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non- Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011; Revised July 2014) (“Procurement guidelines”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s Policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the National Agricultural and Rural Inclusive Growth Project Procurement Office situated at Capitol Hill Towers, Cathedral Road Nairobi from Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
- The bidding documents may be downloaded free of charge from the Ministry’s website: www.kilimo.go.ke Bidders who download the bidding document are requested to inform the Procuring Entity and fully provide their contact details. This will be used in the event of a need to communicate to all the interested bidders.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below addressed to the Principal Secretary, State Department for Crop Development and Agricultural Research; P.O. Box 30028-00100 Nairobi on or before 1st September, 2022 at 1100 a.m East African Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below
- All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” in the form of a Bank Guarantee as follows:
|No.||Item Description||Bid Security (KES)|
|1.||Assorted laboratory equipment||440,000|
The bid security must be valid for 28 days beyond the validity date of the tender.
- The address referred to above:
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and cooperatives
State Department for Crop Development and Agricultural Research
Main reception; Ground floor
Cathedral Road, Nairobi.
Head Supply Chain Management services
For: Principle Secretary
State Department for Crops Development and Agricultural Research