Supply, Installation and Maintenance of CCTV System at REREC
RURAL ELECTRIFICATION AND RENEWABLE ENERGY CORPORATION TENDER JUNE 2021
INVITATION TO TENDER
- The Rural Electrification & Renewable Energy Corporation invites Tenders from Interested Companies to Tender for the following Materials as indicated below:
|Tender No.||Item Description||Tender Closing, Opening Date & Time|
|RFX No 1000000612||Supply, Installation and Maintenance of CCTV System at REREC Mweiga Store.||7th July, 2021 @10.00a.m|
|RFX No 1000000631||Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Grid connected streetlights, High mast, Solar street lighting and Low mast in Likoni, Changamwe, Jomvu, Nyali and Mwala (Re-Tender)||9th July, 2021 @10.00a.m.|
|RFX No 1000000632||Banisa Diesel Station Upgrade (Re-Tender)||8th July, 2021 @10.00a.m.|
- Tender documents detailing the requirements may be viewed at REREC E- Procurement Web Portal found on the REREC website ( www.rea.co.ke) beginning on 16th June, 2021.
- Bidders who are interested in this tender MUST ensure that they are registered in REREC SAP SRM system and have set up their page. Please ensure compliance to the following
- a)Each company must have two user accounts; Admin Account and Employee Account. Ensure that the following roles are NOT ASSIGNED to the employee; Employee Administrator and Supplier Master Data manager
- b)Ensure that the admin account and employee account does not share same email address
- c)Ensure that the Employee user name is between 4 and 12 characters.
- d)It is a Mandatory requirement that all Bid Documents/Responses shall be uploaded to the COLLABORATION ROOM in the link with “RFX Response Number: Company Name”. Bidders shall not attach their documents at any other Tab of the Portal. Attachments placed elsewhere in the portal shall be declared non-responsive and will not be evaluated.
- e)Prices MUST be entered under item term of the RFX. The prices entered here shall be similar to the prices in the price/BoQ Schedule and shall form part of the evaluation criteria.
- f)For the purpose of this tender bidding, the employee account shall be used to submit your RFX responses. Bidders who require any form of assistance on the online bidding or clarification from our office should do so strictly seven (7) before the date of tender closing.
- Completed Tenders are to be saved as PDF documents marked with RFX description to be submitted through the REREC E-Procurement Web Portal found on the REREC website (www.rea.co.ke) so as to be received on or before 7th July at 10.00am.
- Tenders will be opened electronically promptly thereafter in the presence of the Tenderer’s or their representatives who choose to attend in REREC Procurement Office at Kawi House.
- Interested bidders are advised to visit the Corporation’s website, homepage, Information Center, SAP SRM Document, SAP SRM Supplier User Guide for registration and creation of their portal and Supplier Bidding Quick Reference Guide for submitting their response.
- There shall be a MANDATORY site visit between for RFx 1000000612 on 24th and 25th June 2021 at Mweiga Stores from 8a.m. – 4 P.m. on both days.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
RURAL ELECTRIFICATION & RENEWABLE ENERGY CORPORATION