SUPPLY,DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF HIGH END DIGITAL ULTRA SOUND MACHINE 2022 – MTRH
MOI TEACHING AND REFERRAL HOSPITAL TENDER JUNE 2022
INVITATION TO TENDER
SUPPLY,DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF HIGH END DIGITAL ULTRA SOUND MACHINE
3. The Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital invites sealed tenders for the Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of High End Digital Ultra Sound Machine For the Financial year 2022-2023.
4. Tendering will be under open competitive method using a standardized tender document and is open to all qualified and interested Tenderers.
5. Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Document(s) during office hours from 8.30 a.m to 4.30 p.m at Supply Chain Management Department.
6. A complete set of tender documents may be purchased or obtained by interested tenderers upon payment of a non- refundable fee of KES1000 in cash or bankers cheque and payable at the Hospital’s cash office, Room 40. Tender documents may be obtained electronically at www.mtrh.go.ke or www.tenders.go.ke under tenders portal.
7. Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their particulars immediately to email@example.com to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
8. Tenders must be quoted in Kenya Shillings and shall include taxes. Tenders shall remain valid for 120 days from the date of opening of the tenders.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in form of bankers cheque,bank or insurance guarantee Kshs.140,000/- valid 150 days from the date of tender opening.
10. The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
11. Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 14th July, 2022 at 10.00 a.m. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
12. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any deadline date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
13. Late tenders will be rejected.
14. The addresses referred to above:
A. Address for obtaining further information and for purchasing tender documents
1. Name of Procuring Entity :Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital, P.O. Box 3-30100, Eldoret.
2. Physical address for hand Courier Delivery to an office or Tender Box
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital is situated along Nandi Road, Tender Box A is located at Ground Floor, left wing of Chandaria Cancer and Chronic Diseases Centre (CCCDC) Building. Bulky tenders shall be received at Supply chain Department.
3. Postal Address:
Chief Executive Officer,
Moi teaching and Referral Hospital
P.O. BOX 3-30100,
4. Insert name, telephone number and e-mail address of the officer to be contacted
Peter B. Sainah
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number 0532033473 or 0722209795 extension 3318.
B. Address for Submission of Tenders.
1. Name of Procuring Entity: Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
2. Postal Address (include Designation of Officer to be intentioned):
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O. Box 3-30100, ELDORET
Tender Box “A” is located at Ground floor left wing of Chandaria Cancer and Chronic Diseases Centre (CCCDC) Building.
3. There is no alternative designated delivery office or tender box.
C. Address for Opening of Tenders.
1. Name of Procuring Entity:
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
P.O. BOX 3-30100, ELDORET.
2. Physical address for the location (City, Street Name, Building, Floor Number and Room):
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital is situated along Nandi Road in Eldoret.
Tenderers shall converge at Ground floor left wing of Chandaria Cancer and Chronic Diseases Centre (CCCDC) Building.
Venue for opening shall be advised by the Tender Opening Committee
MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN
FOR: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER