SUPPLY,INSTALLATION AND TESTING OF IT HARDWARE – MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT, INFRASTRUCTURE,HOUSING, URBAN DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS
|Name of Project: HORN OF AFRICA GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT|
|Contract Title: SUPPLY,INSTALLATION AND TESTING OF IT HARDWARE|
|Credit No: 67680KE|
|RFB Reference No: KE-SDPW-220632-GO-RFB|
- The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Horn of Africa Gateway Development Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply Installation and testing of various IT Hardware. Supply, Installation and Testing of various ICT Hardware which include 405 No. 1KVAUPS, 16No. Tablet Computer A, 16No Tablet Computer B, 5No. Laptop type A, 60No. Laptop type B, 2No. Multifunctional Copier/Printer & Scanner.
- The State Department for Infrastructure now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply Installation and testing of various IT Hardware. Supply, Installation and Testing of various ICT Hardware which include 405 No. 1 KVAUPS, 10No. Tablet Computer A, 16No Tablet Computer B, 5No. Laptop type A, 60No. Laptop type B, 2No. Multifunctional Copier/Printer & Scanner.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids [RFB] as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Financing [IPF] Borrowers: August 2018 [“Procurement Regulations”], and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from State Department for Infrastructure website www.transport.go.ke and Treasury portal www.tenders.go.ke.
- The bidding document in English may be downloaded by interested Bidders from State Department for Infrastructure website www.transport.go.ke and Treasury portal www.tenders.go.ke and submit their details for registration to email@example.com
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 8th June 2021 Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. In compliance with Covid-19 protocol and Ministry of Health guidelines, submitted bids will be opened virtually through an address to be provided to only bidders who will submit their bid documents and registered for the same. Invitation to the bid opening will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of KES 150,000 [Kenya shillings Eight One Hundred and fifty Thousand only]
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document
- The address[es] referred to above is [are]:
State Department for Infrastructure
Attention: Head Supply Chain Management Services
Tender Box on 9th Floor
Works Building, Ngong road