Tender For Proposed Factory Extension – Kapchorua Tea Kenya October 2021
KAPCHORUA TEA KENYA PLC TENDER OCTOBER 2021
INVITATION TO TENDER
PROCURING ENTITY – KAPCHORUA TEA KENYA PLC
CONTRACT DESCRIPTION – TENDER FOR PROPOSED FACTORY EXTENSION
- Kapchorua Tea Kenya Pic invites sealed tenders for the construction of the proposed factory extension.
- Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open to all qualified and interested tenderers.
- The expansion works in the factory are to be done without disrupting routine factory operations and completed within strict timelines.
- Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the tender documents during office hours (8.00am – 5.00pm) at the General Manager’s office, Kapchorua Tea Kenya Pic, Nandi Hills. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested tenderers by paying a non-refundable fee of Kshs. Five thousand (5,000/=).
- Tenders shall be quoted in Kenya Shillings and shall include all taxes. Tenders shall remain valid for (120) days from the date of opening of tenders.
- The tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
- Completed and sealed tender documents clearly marked ‘Tender for proposed factory extension’ must be submitted to the address below on or before Tuesday 2nd November, 2021 at 11.00am.
The General Manager,
Kapchorua Tea Kenya Pic.,
P.O. Box 12 – 30301
- All tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline and tenderers will be virtually invited through the email provided upon collection of the tender documents.
- Kapchorua Tea Kenya Pic is not bound to accept the lowest or any bid or give reason(s) thereof.