TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MOTOR VEHICLES 2024 – MINISTRY OF WATER
MINISTRY OF WATER, SANITATION AND IRRIGATION TENDER FEBRUARY 2024
|REQUEST FOR BIDS
- The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Horn of Africa Ground Water for Resilience Project (HoAGW4RP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract indicated below:
|Tender Reference Number
|Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles
- The Water Sector Trust Fund now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles. More details on the required specifications are contained in the bidding document.
- Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 2016, revised 5th edition of September 2023 (“Procurement Regulations”), which can be found in the following website: www.worldbank.org/procurement and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from The WaterFund offices, CIC Plaza, Mara Road 1st Floor and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours excluding weekends and public holidays at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English may be downloaded free from the WaterFund’s website https://waterfund.go.ke/downloads/tenders by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15th March, 2024 at 1000 Hrs. The packages should be clearly marked “Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles – Tender No: KE-WSTF-332744-GO-RFB, and placed in the Tender Box located at 1st Floor, CIC Plaza, Mara Road, Nairobi, Kenya.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in form of an unconditional Bank Guarantee, of Kenya Shillings Two Million (Kshs. 2,000,000/=) only valid for twenty eight days beyond the bid validity period.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address referred to above is:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Water Sector Trust Fund, 1st Floor,
CIC Plaza 1, Mara Road,
- O. Box 49699-00100, Nairobi.
Tel: 020 2729017 / 8
For WaterFund’s complaints and access to information procedures and redress mechanisms, kindly follow the link: https://waterfund.go.ke/access2info