Tender for Supply, Implementation, Training & Support of a Cloud Customer Experience Solution
RURAL ELECTRIFICATION AND RENEWABLE ENERGY CORPORATION TENDER 2021
|INVITATION TO TENDER|
The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation invites tenders from interested firms to bid for
|Tender No.||Tender Description||Opening date & time|
|RFX; 1000000542||Tender for Supply, Implementation, Training & Support of a Cloud Customer Experience Solution||12th February, 2021 10:00AM|
Tender documents detailing the requirements may be viewed at REREC E- Procurement Web Portal found on the REREC website ( www.rea.co.ke) beginning on 13th January, 2021
Bidders who are interested in bidding for this tender MUST ensure that they are registered in REREC SAP SRM system and have set up their page. Please ensure compliance to the following
- a)Each company must have two user accounts; Admin Account and Employee Account. Ensure that the following roles are NOT ASSIGNED to the employee; Employee Administrator and Supplier Master Data manager.
- b)Ensure that the admin account and employee account does not share same email address.
- c)Ensure that the Employee user name is between 4 and 12 characters.
- d)It is a Mandatory requirement that all Bid Documents/Responses be uploaded to the COLLABORATION ROOM in the link with “RFX Response Number: Company Name”. Bidders shall not attach their documents at any other Tab of the Portal. Attachments placed elsewhere in the portal shall be declared non-compliant and will not be evaluated.
- e)Prices MUST be entered under item tab of the RFX. The prices entered here shall be similar to the prices in the price/BoQ Schedule and shall form part of the evaluation criteria.
- f)For the purpose of this tender bidding, the employee account shall be used to submit your RFX responses. Bidders who require clarification from our office should do so strictly 7 days before tender closing.
Completed Tenders are to be saved as PDF documents marked with the Tender Number and Description and submitted through the REREC E-Procurement Web Portal found on the REREC website (www.rea.co.ke) so as to be received on or before the dates in the schedule above.
Tenders will be opened electronically promptly thereafter in REREC Procurement Office at Kawi House, Ground Floor. Opening schedule will be sent electronically to all the bidders who participated in the tender.
Interested bidders are advised to visit the Corporation’s website, homepage, Information Center, SAP SRM Document, SAP SRM Supplier User Guide for registration and creation of their portal and Supplier Bidding Quick Reference Guide for submitting their response.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
RURAL ELECTRIFICATION AND RENEWABLE ENERGY CORPORATION
DOWNLOAD TENDER DOCUMENT