TENDER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF A PASSENGER LOUNGE AT MOI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – KAA
KENYA AIRPORTS AUTHORITY TENDER DECEMBER 2022
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER NO: KAA/OT/MIA/0062/2022-2023
DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF A PASSENGER LOUNGE AT MOI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1. Kenya Airports Authority invites sealed tenders for leasing of space for the Development and
Management of Passenger Lounge at Moi International Airport.
2. Tendering will be conducted under Open Tender (National Competitive) method using a standardized tender
3. The invited firms and any other qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and
inspect the Tender Documents during office hours from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm local time, Monday to Friday
except lunch time between 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm and on public holidays at the address given below.
4. A complete set of Tender documents are downloadable from the KAA supplier login screen using the link
https://kaa.go.ke/corporate/procurement/ . Tender documents obtained electronically will be free of charge.
5. Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website ((www.kaa.go.ke).).
Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their particulars immediately to
email@example.com to facilitate any further clarification or addendum. No other communication channel
shall be used except through this email address.
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by a tender Security of Kenya shillings five hundred thousand
(Ksh. 500,000.00) only.
7. The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted including any
8. The tender shall be submitted online on or before 15th December, 2022 at 11.00 am. Interested bidders
who are not in KAA system and therefore do not have login credentials should contact KAA procurement
through email: firstname.lastname@example.org for login credentials early enough and not later than three (3) days
before tender closing date. All relevant submission documents must be attached on the login screen
(Technical Proposal on Cfolder under technical Rfx Response system will lead you to the second screen
(Cfolder) where the system creates a folder specific to you for uploading your response documents, click
on “Tech Bid” the system will allow you to create a document, Click “create” button and attach the
documents. and Financial Proposal on Price Submission Screen). A step-by-step manual/guide is
available for downloading using the link https://www.kaa.go.ke/corporate/procurement/manuals/. Bidders
should note that documents submitted for purposes of registration for login credentials do not form part of
the tender document.
9. All Prices quoted should be inclusive of all costs and taxes; and must be in Kenya shillings and shall
remain valid for 126 days from the closing date of Tender.
10. Tenders will be opened online immediately on 15th December, 2022 at 11.00 am at the Conference Room, 2nd
Floor, Kenya Airports Authority Headquarters complex building. A virtual link shall be provided to those
tenderers who shall have submitted their interest to submit their tenders online and would wish to participate in
the tender opening. Tenderers shall therefore be required to submit their email address to email@example.com to
enable them access this link during the tender opening.
11. Bidders shall not have access to the eProcurement system after the official closing time.
12. The addresses referred to above are:
a. Address for obtaining further information and for purchasing tender documents
i. Name of Procuring Entity – KENYA AIRPORTS AUTHORITY
ii. Physical address – Kenya Airports Authority Headquarters complex building, Jomo
Kenyatta International Airport, Airport North Road, 2nd Floor, Procurement & Logistics
iii. Postal Address – P.O Box 19001 – 00501 Nairobi
iv. Officer to be contacted. – General Manager, Procurement and Logistics, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org