CONSTRUCTION WORKS FOR DESILTING OF 1 NO. 15,000M3 WATER PAN AND AUXILIARY WORKS 2023 – TVO
TAVEVO WATER AND SEWERAGE COMPANY LIMITED TENDER JUNE 2023
|INVITATION TO TENDER|
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited, a Water Service Provider licensed by Water Services Regulatory Board (WASREB) and fully owned by the County Government of TAITA TAVETA has received funds from Water Sector Trust Fund, a State Corporation under the Ministry of Water and Sanitation and Irrigation.
1) The company now invites sealed tenders from eligible and competent contractors for construction works under Emergency Drought Response Project as tabulated below:-
|Tender Ref No.||Tender Description||Tender Security|
|Construction works for Desilting of 1 No. 15,000m3 Water Pan and Auxiliary Works at TCA-NDARA in Tsavo East National Park||Kshs. 100,000.00|
|Construction works for Desilting of 1 No. 15,000m3 Water Pan and Auxiliary Works at TCA- LAPILE in Tsavo West National Park||Kshs. 150,000.00|
2) Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method (NATIONAL) using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open to all qualified and interested Tenderers.
3) Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents during office hours (8,00 a. m.-1.00 p.m. S 2.00 p. m – 5.00 p. m)
4) from Monday to Friday except on public holiday at the address given below.
5) A complete set of Tender document may be obtained electronically from TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited website (www.tavevowater.co.ke ) free of charge or from public procurement information portal: www.tenders.go.ke .
6) Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website www.tavevowater.co.ke or public procurement information portal: www.tenders.go.ke. Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their particulars immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org . Tel: 0713 676 213/0780 676 213, P.O. BOX 6-80300 VOI, KENYA to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
7) Bids shall be quoted in Kenya Shillings and shall include all taxes. Bids shall remain valid for 119 days from the deadline date of submission of bids
8) All Bids must be accompanied by a tender Security from the Bank in the amount as captured in the table above and valid for 149 Days from deadline date of submission of tenders.
9) Tenderers shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted including all the attachments. Tenderers are advised to ensure Table of Contents is also included.
10) Duly completed tender documents should be submitted in a plain sealed outer envelope enclosing separately sealed envelopes (in “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”) clearly marked Tender Reference Number and Tender Description and shall be addressed to the address indicated below and be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Boardroom Block so as to be received on or before Thursday, 22nd June, 2023 at 11.00 A.M. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
11) Bids will be opened immediately thereafter at TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited’s Boardroom in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives who wish to attend.
12) Late tenders will be rejected.
13) The addresses referred to above are:
The Managing Director,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Co. Ltd
Sophia Road Opposite Ministry of Agriculture Offices, Boardroom Block
P.O BOX 6-80300
for: Tavevo water and sewerage co.LTD
GET LATEST TENDERS ALERTS TO YOUR PHONE.
Download Tenderyetu Android App