INVITATION TO TENDER – County Government of Bomet
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BOMET TENDER 2020
|INVITATION TO TENDER|
The County Government of Bomet-Department of Medical Services and Public Health invites sealed bids from interested eligible bidders to bid for the following listed Tender. The Tender document can be downloaded from the County Government of Bomet website, www.bomet.go.ke. and Government suppliers’ portal vides the negotiation number attached for the tender.
|TENDER NO||TENDER DESCRIPTION||PREFERRED
|AMOUNT OF BID SECURITY||IFMIS
|PROVISION OF MEDICAL INSURANCE COVER, GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT AND GROUP LIFE COVERS FOR COUNTY STAFF.||OPEN||2% of contract sum||819738|
Copies of mandatory documents which must be submitted with the Tenders:
- Certificate of Registration and /or Incorporation.
- Duly filled and Signed Form of Tender and premium schedule.
III. VAT /PIN Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Valid Single Business Permit/Trade license issued by relevant government agency.
- Tender security/ Bid bond of Kshs. 2% of contract sum valid for an additional thirty (30) days after the expiry of the tender validity period.
VII. Attach Valid Registration Certificate by Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA).
VIII. Attach Valid Evidence of membership from Association of Kenya Insurer’s (AKI).
- Attach certified copies of Financial Audited statements for the last 3 years 2017- 2019.
- Properly filled, signed and stamped mandatory Confidential Business Questionnaire.
- Presentation of a well bound and properly paginated tender document (including the attachments)
XII. Must have a director’s liability cover of at least Kshs. 50 Million and a valid copy be submitted.
XIII. Any other condition as stipulated in the Tender Documents for above tender.
All responses should be submitted both manually and online attaching requisite documents using IFMIS negotiation no. provided and one (1) No duly completed tender document in plain sealed envelope marked ‘TENDER” NO……for……” should be addressed to:
County Government of Bomet
P.O Box 19-20400
DOWNLOAD TENDER DOCUMENT