Proposed development of Mathare North modern market in Nairobi County
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT, INFRASTRUCTURE, HOUSING, URBAN DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS TENDER NOVEMBER 2021
The Government of Kenya through Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development, State Department for Housing and Urban Development intends to procure a suitably qualified contractor the following item;
|S/no||Name Of Project||Tender No.||Category|
|01||Proposed development of Mathare North modern market in Nairobi County||MTIHUDPW/SDHUD/
- Interested bidders may access the tender document from the State Department’s website www.housingandurban.go.ke or the Public Procurement Information Portal [PPIP] https://tenders.go.ke free of charge. Bidders may download the tender documents from the website and ‘ are required to provide their details by registering with the Supply Chain Management Office, located at Ardhi house 6th Floor Wing B, 1st Ngong Avenue, during normal working hours. All enquiries and clarifications should be sent via email to: email@example.com
- A mandatory Pre-Bid site visit will be held on 19th November, 2021 at the Mathare North Market, Nairobi County.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of KES 1,500,000 [Kenya Shillings One Million Five Hundred Thousand Only] issued by a reputable bank and insurance/financial institution approved by PPRA.
- Bids should remain valid for One Hundred Fifty  days from the date of opening of tenders
- The Bids shall be submitted by the main contractor and not as subcontractors. No separate bid for specialized works [Electrical and Mechanical Works] shall be accepted. Bids for such works shall be submitted as part of the main works bid.
- Completed tender documents enclosed in plain sealed envelopes and clearly marked with the Tender Number and Tender Description shall be delivered to the address below or be deposited in the Tender Box located at 6th Floor, Ardhi House so as to be received on or before 29th November, 2021 at 11:00am. Bulky documents shall be delivered and registered at the office of the Head Supply Chain Management Services on 6th Floor, Wing B, Ardhi House, 1st Ngong Avenue. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at State Department for Housing and Urban Development Boardroom, located on 6th Floor wing “B” – Ardhi House, 1st Ngong Avenue off Ngong Road, in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend. Late tenders will be rejected.
Head Supply Chain Management Services
For: The Principal Secretary
State Department for Housing and Urban Development.
P.O. Box 30119-00100