PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING, TESTING AND TRAINING ON OPERATIONALIZATION OF ICU UNIT AT BCRH 2023
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BUSIA TENDER MAY 2023
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING, TESTING AND TRAINING ON OPERATIONALIZATION OF ICU UNIT AT BCRH
Reference No: BSA/CG/HS/RFP/21/2022/2023
1. The County Government of Busia has set aside funds in its budget or has received financing from
Government of Kenya towards the cost of Provision of Consultancy Services on Installation,
Commissioning, Testing and Training on Operationalization of ICU Unit at BCRH.
2. The Procuring Entity now invites proposals to provide the following consulting services (here in after called “the
services”): Provision of Consultancy Services on Installation, Commissioning, Testing and Training on
Operationalization of ICU Unit at BCRH. More details on the Services are provided in Section 8 Terms of
3. This Request for Proposals (RFP) has been addressed to the following Consulting Firms: OPEN
TO ALL ELIGIBLE AND INTERESTED BIDDERS
4. If a Consultant is a Joint Venture (JV), the full name of the JV shall be used and all members, starting with the
name of the lead member. Where sub-consultants have been proposed, they shall be named. The maximum
number of JV members shall be specified in the DS.
5. It is not permissible to transfer this RFP to any other firm.
6. A firm will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection method and in a format as described in this
RFP, in accordance with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015, a copy of which is found at the
following website: www.ppra.go.ke.
7. Interested eligible candidates may download the tender documents free of charge from the from the Public
Procurement Information Portal at https://tenders.go.ke
8. Dully filled and scanned tender documents including attachments (IN PDF FORMAT ONLY) MUST be
submitted online through the IFMIS SUPPLIER PLATFORM (www.supplier.treasury.go.ke ) on or before 24th
,May, 2023, at 10:00am. Details on the proposal’s submission are provided in the ITC 17.5 of the Data Sheet
DOWNLOAD TENDER DOCUMENT Become our Member To download. Join us Or Login