REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL TO DRAFT COUNTY WATER BILL AND REGULATIONS FOR KAJIADO AND MANDERA COUNTIES
WATER SECTOR TRUST FUND TENDER DECEMBER 2022
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Reference No.: WSTF/RFP/003/2022-2023
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL TO DRAFT COUNTY WATER BILL AND REGULATIONS FOR KAJIADO AND MANDERA COUNTIES.
TO: Eligible Tenderers
Dear Messrs. Open Tender
1. The Water Sector Trust Fund has set aside funds in its budget or has received financing toward the cost of the
subject consulting services.
2. The Procuring Entity now invites proposals to provide the following consulting services (here in after called “the
services”) Consultancy Services to Draft County Water bill and Regulations for Kajiado and Mandera
Counties. More details on the Services are provided in Section 8 Terms of Reference.
3. This Request for Proposals (RFP) has been addressed to the following Consulting Firms: Open
to all eligible tenderers
4. If a Consultant is a Joint Venture (JV), the full name of the JV shall be used and all members, starting with the
name of the lead member. Where sub-consultants have been proposed, they shall be named. The maximum
number of JV members shall be specified in the DS.
5. It is not permissible to transfer this RFP to any other firm.
6. A firm will be selected under Quality Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method and in a format as described in
this RFP, in accordance with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015, a copy of which is found
at the following website: www.ppra.go.ke.
7. The: Section 1: Letter of Request for Proposals
Section2: Instructions to Consultants and Data Sheet Section 3: Technical Proposal Standard Forms Section 4:
Financial Proposal Standard Forms Section 5: Terms of Reference
Section 6: Standard Forms of Contract (Lump-Sum])
8. Please inform us by 9th December, 2022 in writing at the address below or by E-mail
a) That you have received this Request for Proposals; and
b) Whether you intend to submit a proposal alone or intend to enhance your experience by requesting
permission to associate with other firm(s) (if permissible under Section 2, Instructions to Consultants
(ITC), Data Sheet14.1.1).
9. Details on the proposal’s submission date, time and address are provided in the ITC 17.7 and ITC 17.9 of the
Ag. Chief Executive Officer,
Water Sector Trust Fund
CIC Plaza, 1st Floor, Mara
Rd, Upper Hill, P.O. Box