Supply and Administration of ECF vaccine (complete E.C.F complete Kit]
UASIN GISHU COUNTY GOVERNMENT TENDER 2021
|INVITATION TO BIDS|
- The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the implementation of the Kenya Climate Smart Agricultural Project (KCSAP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the shown contracts
- The Department of Agriculture now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for goods as shown below to be delivered at Reception Procurement Office Room 19, Ground Floor.
|*||Tender No||Item Description||Qty||Eligibility|
|Supply and Administration of ECF vaccine (complete E.C.F complete Kit]||24000||open|
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods. Works and Non-consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers”, dated January 2011 (revised July 2014) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect bidding documents at the Kenya Climate Smart Agriculture Project [KCSAP] offices situated at Fisheries Building ground Floor. Kcsap.email@example.com from Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays during office hours East Africa time from 0800hours- 1700hours.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be downloaded free of charge by interested bidders from the County website www.uasingishu.go.ke and/or tender portal www.tenders.go.ke Bidders are requested to inform the Procuring Entity and fully provide their contact details. This will be used in the event of need to communicate to all the interested bidders
- Bids must be delivered to the address below and submitted on or before Monday 7th June, 2021 at 10.00a.m. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid security” in the form of a Bank Guarantee as follows
|S/N||ITEM DESCRIPTION||AMOUNT [KENYA SHILLINGS]|
The bid security must be valid for 28 days beyond the validity date of the Tender,
- Completed tender documents (Original and One copy] are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked with tender reference number and be deposited in the Tender Box at Uasin Gishu County Headquarters at the Reception Procurement Office Room 19 and be addressed to
The Chief Officer
Department of Agriculture,
Uasin Gishu County Government