SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LABORATORY EQUIPMENT FOR CRVWWDA
CENTRAL RIFT VALLEY WATER WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY TENDER JUNE 2021
|SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)|
INVITATION FOR BIDS
KENYA TOWNS SUSTAINABLE WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROGRAMME
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LABORATORY EQUIPMENT FOR CENTRAL RIFT VALLEY AND LAKE VICTORIA NORTH WATER,WORKS DEVELOPMENT AGENCIES
|Date :||15th June, 2021|
|Loan/Financing No :||200200000501|
|IFB No :||CRVWWDA/KTSWSSP/G/02/2020 – 2021|
- This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in United Nations Development Business online UNDB online on 31st March 2017.
- The Government of Kenya has received financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Kenya Towns Sustainable Water Supply and Sanitation Programme. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for Supply and Delivery of Laboratory Equipment for Central Rift Valley and Lake Victoria North Water Works Development Agencies in 2 Lots:
- Lot 1: Supply and Delivery of Laboratory Equipment for Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency, CRVWWDA/KTSWSSP/G/2A/2020 -2021
- Lot 2: Supply and Delivery of Laboratory Equipment for Lake Victoria North Water Works Development Agency, CRVWWDA/KTSWSSP/G/2B/2020 -2021
- Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency, formerly Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency, one of the executing agencies of the program, now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and Delivery of Laboratory Equipment (hereinafter called “the Goods’). National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Bank’s ‘Procurement Policy for Bank Group Funded Operations’ dated October 2015.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of The Chief Executive Officer, Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency, Maji Plaza, Prisons Road, P.O. Box 2451-20100 Nakuru, Kenya during office hours (8.00am to 5.00 pm East African Time) on week days except public holidays.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of KES 1,000 (Kenya Shillings One Thousand Only).
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions are those of the Bank’s Standard Bidding Document for Procurement of Goods.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 12.00pm East African Time on 30th July, 2021 and must be accompanied by a security in form of an Unconditional Bank Guarantee in the amount of:
- Lot 1: KES 400,000 (Kenya Shillings Four Hundred Thousand only),
- Lot 2: KES 150,000 (Kenya Shillings One Hundred and Fifty Thousand only), with a bid validity period of 120 days from bid submission date
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 12.05pm East African Time on 30th July, 2021 at the offices of:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency
Maji Plaza, Prisons Road
Off Nakuru – Eldama Ravine Highway
P.O. Box 2451-20100
Tel: +254 718 313 557