TENDER DOCUMENT FOR RENEWAL OF KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS SOLUTION FOR CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (3) YEARS
CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA TENDER FEBRUARY 2023
TENDER DOCUMENT FOR RENEWAL OF KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS SOLUTION FOR CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA
FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (3) YEARS
TENDER NO. CBK/063/2022-2023
INVITATION TO TENDER (ITT)
1. The Central Bank of Kenya invites sealed tenders for renewal of Kaspersky Antivirus Solution with Emergency
incident response for Central Bank of Kenya for a period of three (3) years.
2. Tendering will be conducted under open National Tender using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open
to all qualified and interested Tenderers.
3. Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents during office
hours 09:00AM to 4:00PM at the address: The Director, General Services Department, Tel: +254 20
2861000/2860000, 5th Floor, Central Bank of Kenya, Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi, Email:
email@example.com during normal working hours.
4. A complete set of tender document containing detailed information may be downloaded from the PPIP website:
www.tenders.go.ke OR Central Bank of Kenya website: www.centralbank.go.ke at no cost. Bidders who
download the tender document are advised to forward their particulars immediately using the Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org. to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
5. No pre-bid meeting will be required for this Tender.
6. Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes, must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for 210 days
from the closing date of the tender.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by an original Tender Security of Kshs. 50,000.00, valid for 240 days from the
date of tender opening.
8. Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number
and be deposited in the Green Tender Box No. 3 at the main entrance, ground floor of Central Bank of Kenya
along Haile Selassie Avenue, so as to be received on or before 10th February 2023 at 10:30 a.m. at. Electronic
Tenders will not be permitted.
9. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any deadline date and time
specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives who
will be required to have personal identification document (National ID/Passport) and letter of introduction and
anyone who chooses to attend and has personal identification documents at the address below.
10. Late tenders will be rejected.
11. The addresses referred to above are:
A. Address for obtaining further information and for purchasing tender documents
Central Bank of Kenya
Deputy Director, Head of Procurement-General Services Department Central Bank of Kenya, Head Office in
Nairobi on Haile Selassie Avenue 5th Floor,
P. O. Box 60000 – 00200, Nairobi
Tel. No. 020 2860000, E-mail address: email@example.com.
B. Address for Submission of Tenders.
Central Bank of Kenya, Head Office in Nairobi, Ground
Haile Selassie Avenue
Green Tender Box No. 3 at the main entrance, ground floor
P. O. Box 60000 – 00200, Nairobi
C. Address for Opening of Tenders.
Central Bank of Kenya, Head Office in Nairobi, Mezzanine Conference Room
Deputy Director/Head of Procurement
General Services Department
TENDER DOCUMENT Become our Member To download. Join us Or Login