TENDER FOR LEASING OF MULTIFUNCTIONAL PRINTERS AND BULK SCANNERS 2022 – KENGEN
KENYA ELECTRICITY GENERATING COMPANY PLC TENDER SEPTEMBER 2022
INVITATION TO TENDER
|NO||TENDER NO.||DESCRIPTION||ELIGIBILITY||TENDER CLOSING DATE|
|1||KGN-GDD-085-2022||Tender for Supply of Drill String Inspection and Repair Services for
Geothermal Development Division.
|Open International||18th October 2022 at 10.00am|
|2||KGN-ADM-010-2022||Tender for Leasing of Multifunctional Printers and Bulk Scanners for Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC for a period of 3years (Framework Contract)||Citizen Contractors||10th October 2022 at
Interested firms may obtain further information from the office of the General Manager, Supply Chain, Tel: (254) (020) 3666230, Email: email@example.com on normal working days beginning on the date of advert. The tender documents may be collected upon payment of a non-refundable fee of KShs.1, 000.00 paid in cash or through a banker’s cheque at any KenGen finance office.
The document can also be viewed and downloaded from the website www.kengen.co.ke and on E-procurement https://eprocurement.kengen.co.ke:50001/irj/portal.
Bidders are advised to refer to the website and on e-procurement regularly for any addition- al information /clarifications/addenda. Downloaded copies are FREE.
SUBMISSION OF TENDERS:
- Tender documents must be submitted online through KenGen E-Procurement web portal found on the KenGen website (kengen.co.ke)
- Bidders who are interested in this tender MUST ensure that they are registered in the E-Procure- ment Please ensure compliance to the following;
- For suppliers registering for the first time ensure the “Public Procurement” checkbox is ticked so that the login details are sent to suppliers
- All documents Must be uploaded to the SRM System through the https://eprocurement. co.ke:50001/irj/portal found at www.kengen.co.ke
- Prices to be entered under item of the RFx shall be similar to be prices in the price
Note; Those Bidder who have submitted their bids and wish to amend them further should not click on WITHDRAW but click on EDIT to enable them amend their bid response and make appropriate changes.
Bidders who require any form of assistance on how to bid via the system are advised to download a manual from the website or may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tender Original Security where applicable in the form and amount specified and must be delivered in plain sealed envelope clearly labelled with the tender number and tender description before the closing date to the following address:
General Manager, Supply Chain,
Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC, 9th Floor, KenGen Pension Plaza II, Kolobot Road, Parklands,
P.O. Box 47936, 00100 NAIROBI.
Tenders will be opened online soon after the closing time in the presence of the candidates’ represen- tatives who choose to attend at KenGen Pension Plaza II, Tender opening room, 6th floor.
N/B: KenGen adheres to high standards of integrity in its business operations.
Report any unethical behavior immediately to the provided anonymous hotline service.
1) Call Toll Free: 0800722626 2) Free Fax: 00800 007788
GENERAL MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN.