TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF HEAVY FUEL OIL (H.F.O) 2023 – KUTRRH
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY TEACHING, REFERRAL AND RESEARCH HOSPITAL (KUTRRH) TENDER FEBRUARY 2023
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF HEAVY FUEL OIL (H.F.O)
TENDER NO:KUTRRH /TNDR/G/072/ SDIDTMS/2022-2023
1. Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) invites sealed tenders for the
Tender for Supply and Delivery of Heavy Fuel Oil (H.F.O).
2. Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method (national) from Local registered
suppliers using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open to all qualified and interested
3. “Tenderers will be allowed to tender for all the items”.
4. Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents
during office hours Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital P.O. Box 7674-
00100, Nairobi, located along Northern By-pass, Kahawa West, Administration Block First floor, and
Procurement Department during normal working hours(8:00a.m.-5:00p.m.).
5. A complete set of documents may be purchased or obtained by interested tenders upon payment of a nonrefundable fees of (Kshs 1,000/-) in cash or Banker’s Cheque and payable to the address given below.
Tender documents may be obtained electronically from the Website(s) www.kutrrh.go.ke. Tender
documents obtained electronically will be free of charge.
6. Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website www.kutrrh.go.ke Bidders
who download the document from KUTRRH Website MUST register their interest immediately by
sending an email to Main email@example.com stating their names, email, postal and telephone
address to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a “tender Security” of 500,000 KES
8. The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
9. Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before Kenyatta University Teaching,
Referral and Research Hospital, Main Hospital Building, Ground Floor so as to be received on or before
Wednesday 15th February, 2023 at 10:00 AM. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
10. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any dead line
date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated
representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
11. Late tenders will be rejected.
12. The addresses referred to above are:
Address for obtaining further information and for purchasing tender documents
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital.
Northern By-pass Road, Kahawa West Nairobi
P.O BOX 7674-00100 NAIROBI
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, telephone number: 1558 and Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Address for Submission of Tenders.
(1) Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital.
(2) Northern By-pass Road, Kahawa West Nairobi
(3) P.O BOX 7674-00100 NAIROBI
(4) CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, telephone number: 1558 and Email
B. Address for Opening of Tenders.
2. Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital.
3. Northern By-pass Road, Kahawa West Nairobi P.O BOX 7674-00100 NAIROBI
KUTRRH adheres to high standards of integrity in its business operations.
Report any unethical behavior immediately to any of the provided anonymous hotline service
TENDER DOCUMENT Become our Member To download. Join us Or Login