TENDER FOR SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF ULTRA MODERN CINEMA EQUIPMENT 2023 – KFC
KENYA FILM COMMISSION TENDER DECEMBER 2023
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER FOR SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF ULTRA MODERN CINEMA EQUIPMENT.
TENDER NO. KFC/74/2023-2024
1. The Kenya Film Commission invites sealed tenders for the supply, delivery, installation and
commissioning of ultra-modern cinema equipment as per specifications.
2. Tendering will be conducted under open national competitive method using a standardized tender
document. Tendering is open to all qualified and interested tenderers underthe reserved groups as per the
Constitution of Kenya, 2010 Article 227 and the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015.
3. Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents
during officeworking hours (i.e., 8.00amto5.00pm)attheaddressgivenbelow.
4. A complete set of tender documents may be purchased or obtained by interested tenders upon payment
of a non- refundable fees of Kenya Shillings One Thousand only (Kes.1,000) in cash or Banker’s
Cheque and payable to the address given below. Tender documents may be obtained electronically
from the website www.kenyafilmcommission.go.ke or the Government tenders portal
www.tenders.go.ke free of charge.
5. Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website
www.kenyafilmcommission.go.ke Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their
particulars immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate any further clarification or
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security declaration
7. The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
8. Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before FRIDAY 15
TH DECEMBER, 2023 at 12.00NOON. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
9. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any dead
line date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’
designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
10. Late tenders will be rejected
A. The address for obtaining further information and for purchasing tender documents:
Supply Chain Management Office
B. Address for submission of Tender
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Film Commission
P.O BOX 76417-00508,
C. Address for opening of Tender
Kenya Film Commission Boardroom
2nd Floor, Jumuia Place II, Lenana Road Kilimani
Kenya Film Commission reserves the right to terminate the procurement proceedings, at any time without
entering into a contract in accordance with Section 63 of the PPADA, 2015.