TENDER FOR SUPPLY, DELIVERY INSTALLATION, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF 768,000 LITERS OXYGEN TANKS IN 4 LOTS 2023
MINISTRY OF HEALTH TENDER MARCH 2023
STATE DEPARTMENT FOR MEDICAL SERVICES
(COVID 19-HEALTH EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROJECT)
|INVITATION TO TENDER|
Credit No: IDA-65980
Project No: P173820
CONTRACT NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Supply, Delivery Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 768,000 Liters Oxygen Tanks in 4 Lots:
Lot 1 Nakuru County Hospital 10,000 Liters:
Lot 2 Kitui County Hospital 8,000 Liters:
Lot 3 Kitui County Hospital 8,000 Liters:
Lot 4 Pumwani Hospital 6,000 Liters :
LOT 5: Supply and Delivery Of 768,000 Liters of Cryogenic Liquid Medical Oxygen Gas
TENDER NO. MOH/SDMS/CHERP/01/2022-2023 (STEP NO. KE- MOH323698-G0-RFQ)
- The Ministry of Health-State Department for Medical Services (Covid-19 Health Emergency Response Project) received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the COVID-19 Health Emergency Response Project (P173820), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for Supply, Delivery Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 768,000 Liters Oxygen Tanks In 4 Lots: Lot 1 Nakuru County Hospital 10,000 Liters: Lot 2 Kitui County Hospital
Liters: Lot 3 Kitui County Hospital 8,000 Liters: Lot 4 Pumwani Hospital
Liters: Lot 5: Supply and delivery of 768,000 Liters of cryogenic liquid medical oxygen gas
- Tendering is being conducted under Open National Tender Procurement Method using a standardized tender document.
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates at Public Procurement Information Portal www.tenders.go.ke and the Ministry website www.health.go.ke for free of charge before the closing date. Tenderers who download the tender document MUST forward their particulars immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
- The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
- Completed tenders must be delivered to Tender box located at Afya House,1 Floor on or before 31st March, 2023 at 11:00am Kenyan Time. ELECTRONIC TENDERS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
- Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any deadline date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Tender prices shall be read per LOT
- Tenders MUST be accompanied by a bid bond of Ksh 2,000,000 from a reputable bank regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya or an insurance company approved by PPRA valid for 150 days. Late tenders will be rejected and returned unopened.
- Address for obtaining further information
Ministry of Health
State Department for Medical Services P.O Box 30016-00100 Nairobi.
Procurement office 5th floor, Room 514, Afya House,
Cathedral Road, Nairobi.
Address for Opening of Tenders.
Ministry of Health
State Department for Medical Services
Afya House, Ground Floor,
MINISTRY OF HEALTH