CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT TO SUPPORT NTSA ICT PROJECTS IMPLEMENTATION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
NATIONAL TRANSPORT AND SAFETY AUTHORITY TENDER 2021
|REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST|
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
PURCHASER NATIONAL TRANSPORT AND SAFETY AUTHORITY (NTSA)
PROJECT HORN OF AFRICA GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
CONTRACT TITLE CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT TO SUPPORT
NATIONAL TRANSPORT AND SAFETY AUTHORITY ICT PROJECTS
IMPLEMENTATION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
CREDIT NO CR 67680
EOI No. KE-NTSA-216855-CS-QCBS
- The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Horn of Africa Gateway Development Project (HoAGDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
- The consulting services (“the Services”) include Consultancy Services for Project Management to Support National Transport and Safety Authority ICT Projects Implementation and Quality Assurance, implementation period for 24 months ensuring full consistency with the TOR attached or referred to in this REOI.
- The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment are attached to this Request for Expressions of Interest or can be found from our website at http:z7www.ntsa.go.ke or at Public Procurement Information Portal http://tenders.go.ke.
- The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage. The shortlisting criteria is as follows-.
- Letter of Expression of Interest.
- Copies of Incorporation/Registration certificates
iii. Copy of valid Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA.
- Copies of OR 12 for registered companies for the last six (6) months and copies of National IDs for partnerships St sole proprietors.
- Copies of certified Audited Accounts for years 2017,2018 and 2019. (Note that the accounts should be signed by a Certified Public Accountant). Liquidity Ratio shall be calculated to assess the liquidity position of the bidder (Preferred Liquidity Ratio Id or Above)
The minimum average annual turnover for the three years should be at least Ksh.2,000,000/-
- b)Experience of the firm
- The bidder must be in consultancy business ICT/ Telecommunications (or any other related field) at least for the last 10 years and must have executed at least three similar/ related project during last 5 years. Attach documentary evidence in form of signed contracts or LSOs from at least three (3) corporate clients.
- Submit at least three (3) reference letters from clients as proof that the bidder has successfully executed similar/related project. The letter MUST be addressed to the Director General, National Transport and Safety Authority.
III. Attach Detailed Company profiles including information on organization, technical and logistical capability to undertake the assignment.
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14,3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.”
- Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality Cost Based Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
- Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours; Monday to Friday ( Public Holidays closed) from 0800hrs to 1500hrs Local time,
- Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form in person on or before Friday, 28th May 2021 at 11.00 a.m. (Local Time) at the Tender box located on the Ground Floor of Hill Park building, National Transport and Safety Authority Headquarters, Upper Hill Road, Nairobi. Electronic bids SHALL NOT be accepted.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
NATIONAL TRANSPORT AND SAFETY AUTHORITY
Attention: Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management
Address, Hill Park Building, Upper Hill Road, Upper Hill,
Floor/ Room Number: 3rd Floor, Procurement Office
Telephone: +254 709 932158/ +254 709 932156/ +254 709 932112