Supply And Delivery Of Primary Data Centre – NTSA
NATIONAL TRANSPORT AND SAFETY AUTHORITY TENDER 2021
|SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)|
|PURCHASER||NATIONAL TRANSPORT AND SAFETY AUTHORITY (NTSA)|
|PROJECT||HORN OF AFRICA GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT|
|SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF PRIMARY DATA CENTRE, CORE INFRASTRUCTURE SWITCHES, SERVERS, STORAGE, INTELLIGENT RACKS, VIRTUAL DESKTOP INFRASTRUCTURE AND ASSOCIATED DEVICES.|
|DATE OF ISSUE||25th MARCH 2021|
- The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of Horn of Africa Gateway Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply, Delivery and Installation of Primary Data Centre, Core Infrastructure Switches, Servers, Storage, Intelligent Racks, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Associated devices. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing.
- The National Transport and Safety Authority is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government established through an Act of Parliament; Act Number 33 on 26th October 2012 now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Supply, Delivery and Installation of Primary Data Centre, Core Infrastructure Switches, Servers, Storage, Intelligent Racks, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Associated Devices comprising of Five (5) lots as follows:
|Lot No||Lot Description|
|1||Supply Delivery and Installation of Primary Data Centre Core Switches, Servers, Storage and Data Centre Firewall Upgrade|
|2||Supply Delivery and Installation of Integrated Data Centre Infrastructure/ Intelligent Racks for Primary Data Centre|
|3.||Supply and Installation of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Solution|
|4.||Supply and Delivery of 200 Laptops, 40 Printers and 5 Projectors|
|5.||Provision of Cloud Services for High Availability Architecture|
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers, August 2018 and updated November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the offices of National Transport and Safety Authority, Attention: Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org during official working hours Monday- Friday (0800hrs to 1700hrs, Local Time) at the address given below.
- Bidders are encouraged to attend a Pre-Bid and Site meeting for Lot 2 to be held on 6th & 7th April, 2021 starting from 10:00hrs to 12:00hrs, Local Time (Bidders may choose to attend either of the day) at the NTSA Motor Vehicle Inspection Centre, Likoni Road-Nairobi. Bidders are reminded to adhere to COVID-19 containment measures as provided by Ministry of Health Kenya during the meeting.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders from our website at http://www.ntsa.go.ke or at Public Procurement Information Portal http://tenders.go.ke.
- Bids must be deposited into the tender box located on the Ground Floor of Hill Park building to be received on or before Wednesday 12th May 2021 at 11.00 hrs Local Time. The bids should be clearly marked ‘Supply, Delivery and Installation of Primary Data Centre, Core Infrastructure Switches, Servers, Storage, Intelligent Racks, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Associated Devices IFB No. KE-NTSA-204278-GO-RFB’.
Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on Wednesday 12th May 2021 at 11.00 hrs Local Time. Electronic bids SHALL NOT be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by bid security of, issued by a reputable Bank, Kenya shillings, or an equivalent, in any easily convertible currencies, in an amount, for each lot, as tabulated below which must remain in full force and effect up to and including 28 days after the date of expiration of the Bid validity.
|Lot Description||Bid Security Amount in Kenya Shillings|
|1||Supply Delivery and Installation of Primary Data Centre Core Switches, Servers, Storage and Data Centre Firewall Upgrade||KES. 4,500,000.00|
|2||Supply Delivery and Installation of Integrated Data Centre Infrastructure/ Intelligent Racks for Primary Data Centre||KES. 1,500,000.00|
|3.||Supply and Installation of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Solution||KES. 1,000,000.00|
|4.||Supply and Delivery of 200 Laptops, 40 Printers and 5 Projectors||KES. 500,000.00|
|5.||Provision of Cloud Services for High Availability Architecture||KES. 500,000.00|
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
NATIONAL TRANSPORT AND SAFETY AUTHORITY
Attention: Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management
Address, Hill Park Building, Upper Hill Road, Upperhill,
Floor/ Room Number: 3rd Floor, Procurement Office
Telephone: +254 709 932 112/ +254 709 932 156/ +254 709 932 158
- All interested bidders are required to continually check the National Transport ad Safety Authority website: www.ntsa.go.ke for any tender addenda and clarifications that may arise before the submission date.
Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management
FOR: DIRECTOR GENERAL