Expression Of Interest Development Of Coordination Framework For Research & Development (R&D) In The Energy And Petroleum Sectors
NUCLEAR POWER & ENERGY AGENCY TENDER 2021
|REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST|
REF NO. NuPEA/R&D/02/2020-2021
DEVELOPMENT OF COORDINATION FRAMEWORK FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (R&D) IN THE ENERGY AND PETROLEUM SECTORS
- The Nuclear Power & Energy Agency (NuPEA) invites proposals from eligible consulting firms for the DEVELOPMENT OF COORDINATION FRAMEWORK FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (R&D) IN THE ENERGY AND PETROLEUM SECTORS.
- Interested eligible bidders may view and download the terms of reference free of charge from our website on link: – https://www.nupea.co.ke – All bidders who download the EOI document shall be required to email their detailed contact information to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org for records and future communication. Prospective companies owned by women youth and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Interested eligible Consultants must familiarize themselves with Terms of Reference and take them into account in preparing their documents. The Client has endeavored to provide as much information as possible in the Terms of Reference. However, to obtain other information on the assignment and on the Terms of Reference, consultants are encouraged to liaise with the Client regarding any information that they may require for clarification up to seven  days before the EOI submission date via email email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any request for clarification must be sent in writing by electronic mail and shall receive a response address to all bidders who shall have registered to participate in the process (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of inquiry where necessary)
- At any time before the submission date, the Client may for any reason, whether at his own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by an invited firm, amend the TOR including amendments to the submission dates if necessary. Any amendment shall be issued in writing through addenda to be sent by e-mail to all registered consultants in the process and will be binding on them.
- Commencement date is 13th January 2021.Completed EOI documents must be submitted and deposited into the Tender Box on 2nd Floor, Kawi Complex, wing “C”, South C, in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked; Request for expression of interest (REOI) for consultancy for development of coordination framework for research & development (R&D) in the Energy and petroleum sectors on or before Tuesday 26th January 2021 at 2.00pm. Nairobi. Late submissions will not be accepted.